Stella Maris Convent School
About Us

Stella Maris Convent School Sultanpur was established on 2nd July 1968 and is administered by the Bethany Educational Society, Mangalore, a Christian Religious Minority Institution, registered under the society’s registration act XXI of 1860 (registration no.17 of 1948-1949). The society has its head office at Bethany Convent, Mangalore, Karnataka. All the members of the Bethany Educational Society are catholic nuns belonging to the congregation of the sisters of the little flower of Bethany. The society runs formal and non-formal educational institution all over the country.

The School was founded on July 11, 1968 by Mother Macrina B.S., the then president of Bethany Educational Society and the superior general of the Congregation of the Sisters of the Little Flower of Bethany. It is open to all irrespective of caste, class and religion. The School is affiliated to the Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi. (Affiliation No. 2130033) It is open to all irrespective of caste, class and religion.